I'll confess - I'm enjoying Twitter a lot more than I expected to. As of today, I'm following 248 and 126 are following me. (oops - make that 127.) Most of these are unknown to me, and many are following me because I follow them.
I haven't played around much with the new apps, although I have been reading about and looking at some. Many of them need to be downloaded, and I can't do that at work and haven't done it at home. I do use my phone to update both facebook and twitter, although I don't have notices sent to my phone. I did bite the bullet and get the unlimited text and data (only $30 a month. When I first started using FB, I had the updates sent, but as I was on it longer and had more going on - it got to be annoying.
I did add the twitter badge to my blog, and added myself to "We're following" and "Just Tweet it." I've also used both of those to find people to follow. I've tried to look at most of the other participant's blogs, and added them if they seemed to be using Twitter. I'm also following Mr Tweet, and look at the page occasionally. I've used Twitter karma, and found it interesting.
Looking at the various Twitter apps, I see some that look interesting and may try some of them in the future. Big Tweet might be interesting; Twitpics will be useful if I post a picture...Maybe one of my sister in law's kitten! Group Tweet might come in handy for planning activities, etc. with others using Twitter. Twitter Alerts seems like blog or google alerts, alerting you if your search/name is mentioned. I didn't find Twellow or TwitterTroll particularly useful.
1 comment:
I thought Twitter was the dumbest thing evar when I first started playing with it, but now I adore it. :D
Post a Comment