Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chez Dentist

Ugh. I spent another hour and a half in the dentist's chair Monday, and I'm still not done. I would really like to get my hands on the dentist of yore who did the incomplete root canal that put me in this mess. This time she nicked a capillary when giving me the novocaine, so I look even more like a chipmunk than usual. Oh well - for as many novocaine shots as I've had this doesn't happen very often, and I can milk it for sympathy.

It's a zoo here again at the library - school is out so we have kids and teens camping out here all day. Heaven forbid someone else should get to use a computer - their sense of entitlement is annoying. I have no problem asking them to log off so someone else gets a chance, and for the most part, they go along with it. They know I'll log someone else off so they can get a chance too. It does get annoying though - I often feel as though I'm just a babysitter, and that gets old. And now we'll get to be open Sunday. Oh joy of joys.

No comments: