Hmph. I need more games? Let's see
I already have a couple that are similar to Bubble Mania - Shoot Bubble, and Bubble Buster, but if there are kittens to be rescued....
I use Wordoid and Unolingo (like a crossword puzzle without clues) so I tried Word Collapse. I liked it quite a lot - in a way it reminds me of Bookworm, which I had to go play again to make sure....hmmm. gotta go double check....
I have a few solitaire packs, and have been playing Scorpion Solitaire lately. I've recently been playing "Hidden Objects" games and like those, too.
Some of my favorites are Safari!; you have to match up connected animals to clear the screen. They make the appropriate noise as they're cleared, which is fun. Lions, Monkeys, Elephants...what's not to love?
I have mahjohngg on the tablet, phone and laptop; I play quite a bit.
One of my favorites is Fluffy Birds - birds on a wire and you match them by color to clear.
I tend to prefer games that I don't have to concentrate too hard on - although Fling makes me think a little harder. Usually when I'm playing card games or board games I'm too busy chatting to pay close attention to my game.
No comments:
Post a Comment